Nokia becoming outdated with onset of android era.
Now biggest question is how to transfer your contacts from old nokia to android.
There are two simple methods for it.
- On my Nokia go to Contacts and select options – mark/unmark – Mark all
- Next select options – Copy business card – other memory
- Select your memory card
- You can choose to remove your contacts from your phone during this step. Just select Remove from other memory
- Connect your Nokia to your PC in mass storage mode
- Browse the memory card and go to Others
- Copy all the files to your pc by dragging the Contacts folder to your desktop
- Open a Command Prompt in Windows
- Navigate to your Contacts folder you just copied. If it’s on the desktop type cd Desktop/Contacts
- Type: copy *.vcf all.vcf This creates 1 file for all your contacts and will allow you to import them all instead of one by one.
- Now connect your samsung Galaxy SII in USB Mode and copy all.vcf from your Contacts folder to your phone.
- Disconnect your phone and open My Files in Applications
- Find all.vcf and select it to import all the contacts to your phone!
- Select contacts by selecting mark all
- now click options
- select send bushiness card
- now choose as send via bluetooth
- Select your android phone in available bluetooth devices and DONE !!
Keywords= transfer contacts, transfer from nokia to android, symbian to android